Why invest in Dubai in 2021?
Why invest in Dubai?
Mounir REDJDAL, CEO & Founder of Dubairealestate.net, answers many of your questions. Notably on the famous question “Why invest in Dubai?”.
It’s not just about being able to live in the sun all year round. The reasons for investing in real estate in Dubai go further, but what are they?
« 2.5 billion Euros. These are the figures recorded in May 2021 in Dubai. For a total of 11 billion since January.
Hello, I am Mounir REDJDAL, director at Dubaïrealestate.net. Today, we will talk about why to invest in Dubai:
Zero tax, in fact, you will not pay any tax on the resale, especially if you make a capital gain. Also, you will not pay income tax. So here’s why investing in Dubai is something worthwhile. Because you won’t be paying extra money for the state.
The only tax in Dubai today is the VAT which is 5%.
You will benefit from a payment plan that will be directly through the developer. Indeed, this one is going to allow you to pay your good of 1 year until 7 or 10 years, here without agreement of credit, without agreement of principle.
You will benefit from a very good return on investment in Dubai, to also make a capital gain on resale, so to have more information, I invite you to click on the link below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you. »
Indeed, today we have several reasons to invest in Dubai, when we make a summary :
• When we look at the real estate investment figures, we see that 2021 is a banner year for investors. The COVID-19 crisis has propelled real estate investment in Dubai. According to the figures recorded by Dubailand Department, since the beginning of the year, the amount of transactions are only increasing, as well as the number of transactions.
• The fact of not paying any additional taxes to the state is one of the most known reasons of many people. The non-payment of tax or income tax, resale or even property tax, is a real added value. Dubai has plans to increase the number of inhabitants and relies heavily on real estate investment.
• Several real estate developers are setting up payment plans, to facilitate the buyer in his real estate investment in Dubai. Depending on the developer, payment plans may vary. Ranging from 1 to 10 years.
• We must not neglect the return on investment. Today, real estate investments with returns of 7 to 10% net, compared to 4 to 6% gross in France.
• Numerous technological advances are constantly being made. Many are expatriates, about 88% expatriates and 12% from Emirates. The average age in Dubai is 30-35 years, a young active population. The tertiary professions are developing more and more and attract young workers to develop their skills and evolve in the professional world.
• Dubai is one of the top 10 safest cities in the world. Each year, Numbeo, the largest participatory database of cities and countries in the world, posts its ranking of 431 cities. In 2021, Dubai is in 7th place in this ranking. It should be noted that the first city in France, the most secure is the city of Nice, which arrives at the 194th position. Note that 3 cities in the United Arab Emirates are in the TOP 10 most secure cities (1st Abu Dhabi, 6th Sharjah and 7th Dubai).
Register your interest today, don’t miss the opportunity to become a homeowner in Dubai